Clinigma® warrants that it performs its services in accordance with:
- The Act on Processing Personal Data under the Authority of the Danish Data Protection Agency.
- The Guidelines and the International Code on Market and Social Research of the European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research (ESOMAR).
- Pharmaceutical Companies stated rules and guidelines for conducting Market Research and reporting of adverse events.
- Clinigma has Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Collection of Personal Data, Storage of Personal Data, Handling of Personal Data and for Reporting of Adverse Events.
- Clinigma is audited annually by the Authority of the Danish Data Protection Agency.